Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A New Home!

So we finally did it...more like, it finally happened...we found an apt and the seller accepted our offer! I can't even tell you how happy this makes me! The apt is great...a nice sized one bedroom in a great neighborhood not far from where we live now,brand new everything, with a terrace! Oh and awesome closet space! There are actually two walk in closets in this apt...very rare for NYC.

So here we are...prepping for the sale of my apt, trying to get contracts signed on our new apt and finally, finding a photographer and rehearsal dinner location for the wedding. Does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants...the catch is it can't be too expensive and it must have a party room. For example, Otto was choice #1, but to have it there it would cost $40k...so nothing like that...Any suggestions would be appreciated.

So that's the update!! whoo hooo! Things are looking up:)

3 comments:

Bobby D. said...

Congrats on the apt, the future nups, and may I ask what fragrances you are considering for the big day?

The Team said...

hmmmm...good question! Well, I might just go with my signature, Jo Malone LIme blossom...but who knows!!! I guess I'll have to see how the mood strikes me:)

Anonymous said...

I would recommend Caffe Torino for your rehearsal dinner:

http://caffetorino.com/
139 w 10th Street

Go see it in person, cute place that serves yummy family-style Italian food.