Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Time to Relax

I can't wait till Friday...You know when you just want the days to fly by so bad that you actually start to believe it's the next day? I've been saying it's Wed all day today and everyone thinks I'm a nut job...Watch, tomorrow it'll be Thursday and I'll be packing my bag! hehehe:)

Anyway, we leave for the Hotel Victor in South Beach on Friday night Can't freakin wait! I think I might actually pack my bag tonight just for the fun of it. I got this adorable little dress that I purchased today after walking into this very cute little cheap boutique. So there you go! I have something to pack:) I seriously think it's going to be like 2 dresses a tank top and bathing suit. That's it!

I also went and purchased all these travel sized items so I could carry my bag onto the plane...wow that was annoying! And watch, they'll probably take away my lip gloss anyway, bastards!

Then the following weekend is the kick off to wedding season!!! Ilana's wedding is coming up fast and I couldn't be more excited:) I think this is going to be a fabulous summer! I get to see all my college friends that I haven't seen in years, dance my butt off, eat some great food, and drink some good wine! On the weekends that we're not at weddings hopefully we'll be chillin down the shore or by my pool. Yes, yes, this is going to be a great summer!

Oh! Side note, now that it's getting warmer and many of the younger females in the city are peeling away the layers of clothing and exposing a little too much skin. I have to comment on the display. Today I saw a girl walking down the street in front of me with a very short skirt on that every time she took a step swooped up and exposed her entire ass...she was also wearing like 100 year old underwear that should have been thrown away about 100 years ago or never even purchased. Her top was way too tight and she was wearing 3 1/2 inch heeled strappy sandals at 10am walking down the street. She must have thought she looked really hot. She did not.

I could go on, but I'll leave that for next time. I'm sure I'll have more good ones to share:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long time reader ...

Today as in ... 3am .. or 1am .. those were just her work clothes. I hope. hhmm.. It's a shame. really it is.

Oh, do let me know how Victor turns out. I just booked at the Essex .. I'm taking my mother for a weekend for her bday .. I figured it's a beach .. food and it will be a girls weekend .. and some fun shopping!!

Have fun!!