Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Time Flies

So much happens and I can never remember what I did yesterday! Seriously, it's May 2nd! Where did April go? I know we had Easter in there somewhere, moved apts, moved offices, went to philly for a Bachelorette party, celebrated a friends birthday...the list goes on and on, but the month felt like a weekend! And here we are May 2nd. 24 days away from a best friends wedding...the first of many and I'm so very excited!

Before we get to that though, Ken and I will be taking a short trip down to South Beach. It was all very sudden, but I'm very excited! We're staying at the Hotel Victor which turns out is a pretty fabulous place. I hadn't really heard of it until recently, but damn! That place is awesome! This way we'll be nice and tan for the wedding the following weekend:)

We've also sorted out our Honeymoon...you see, this is BIG! We've struggled for months trying to figure this out and we've finally decided to go to Thailand. I couldn't be more excited and now will start counting the days till our departure. The 17 hour flight will require something a little stronger than xanax, but I think we'll survive.

We moved the office on Monday...next door. We needed more wall space for shelving and showroom stuff so even though we had this very sunny corner office with all windows, we had to move to a room with less light. It just makes sense and I think we'll get used to it very fast. it's just such a pain in the butt setting everything up again just to move 4 feet away! Poor Oscar was wondering back and forth all day trying to find his spot...the little dog passed out so hard that night I had to wake him up the next morning just to go out and pee...and if you know Oscar, that's just strange. He's always up super early begging me to take him out.

And on a product note...I went to Bliss the other day and had a fantastic massage and purchased these great Steep Clean cleansing pads along with the moisturizer to match and I LOVE it! If you're looking for something new to make your skin shine and to clear it up this stuff is awesome!

No comments: