Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Green Bags

I'm finding myself gravitating towards the color green...not grass green or light green, but a faded out hunter/moss green. It's funny because I've been told by Pantone that Radiant Orchid is the color of the year. My eye still goes to this magically dull green. For Christmas this year I turned down a few different Christmas gift offers from my family for handbags that I SHOULD have been in love with!  A stunning Chloe bag, a spicy Michael Kors bucket bag, a sexy Prada shoulder bag...I turned them down for this mossy green matte suede Madewell bag!

 Can you believe it? But this bag is awesome! I adore the texture of the suede and how it patinas. I love how light it is! I love the shape and how it fits so much, but also retains its shape when empty.

I've been checking out lighter colored bags for my trip to St. Maarten and ALL I see is this color now!  I'll keep you posted on what I find...

No comments: