Tuesday, November 22, 2005

New York Moments...how we love them!

So this afternoon I was walking down 2nd ave near 81st street...I was soooo happy it stopped raining for like 10 seconds, and i was just kind of looking around. I walked about one block down and decided to get in a cab. As I'm half way into the taxi this guy comes up behind me and says, "I saw you from inside my store and I just knew i had to meet you." I was like, "what?" He kept going with, "I just want to have a drink with you...please can I have your phone number or here, take mine." And the only thing I could say was, "Sorry, but I'm in love."

Only in New York kids, only in New York...:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was he cute?

Duchess said...

lol!
Are you in love? Or was that just an excuse....
-D

Anonymous said...

Should have taken his number anyway for when you fall out of love....

And that move takes balls. More guys need to be like that.

Crazy Girl City said...

nkWow.......that move does take balls. Have to give the guy credit for trying. What was his reaction when you said that? I think if I said that, I'd just get in the cab and never look back. Sounds so Serendipity like.