Monday, November 07, 2005

Guilt-Ridden Rave: Global Warming

Yes, I feel guilty, but can you blame me? It’s been 70 degrees and sunny… in November. I haven’t even done “the changing of the cloth” yet. My winter clothes are still packed neatly and stored, while by cute skirts and tops are enjoying hanging on the hanger well past their time. Global warming has certainly showed us what happens when we ignore our precious resources. With all the hurricanes, tornadoes, and summer weather we should wake up to what’s happening to our environment. I should be wearing a scarf, but just this one time, I’m going to have a guilt-ridden rave and say, I secretly love it. Now stop reading this, go outside for a run and then change into a cute outfit. Tomorrow, I’ll be back to my environmentally friendly self.

No comments: