Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Wedding planner #3-Francesca

We met Francesca alllll the way downtown on Broad street in a Starbucks. She was very nice and super smart on the topic of wedding planning. We walked through everything step by step and talked about venues and flowers and dresses and so on and on and on and on...seriously at one point, I was staring at her talking, but I wasn't actually hearing anything. I just squeezed Ken's hand and sat there with a slowly fading smile on my face.

It's not that I didn't like her, I just couldn't listen to her anymore! She is the perfect wedding planner for someone who likes total detail, but that's not me. I'm all about the big picture and they deal with the small stuff. I guess i always imagined my wedding planner in the room with me as I got my dress on and stuff, but you know what? I really don't care anymore. I'm 99% sure we are going with Shawn and that is fine by me! He is so fabulous and sharp! I can't wait to get started!

It's funny though...I think having a couple weeks of really just fun planning in our heads has been good for us. This weekend we didn't really do ANY planning at all. We just enjoyed being engaged and hanging out with some great friends eating and drinking outside. Being engaged is really fantastic! Everything just kind of flows and we're getting to enjoy each other on a new level.

No comments: