Monday, April 09, 2007

Almost there

Wow! Pretty much the perfect word to describe what has been going on with the closing on our new apartment. I'm just amazed at the entire process and how many freakin people have to come together to make this work. It's really quite baffling if you think about it...especially in Manhattan. The fact that 6 parties have to be available at the EXACT SAME time is virtually impossible to even imagine in this city. Everyone is always busy and doing something else...so to expect 6 different parties to converge at let's say 11AM on a Friday for 2 hours...is well...asking a hell of a lot from a higher power...But, it's happening.

FRIDAY 11AM we're closing and God help me if anything goes wrong or if anyone gets sick...I will be there if my leg is in a brace and I've broken out in head to toe hives! I WILL BE THERE AND SO SHOULD THEY! But, seriously, this process has been such a pain in the ass. We waited and waited and waited for people to call back...I mean for the love of god...I want to give you my money!!!! Call me back! Finally this morning our lawyer called with the good news...Friday. This is one full week later from when we had desired, but hey! It's better than the 17th, which was our other option. I guess I should just be thankful. I'm just so tired of incompetent people talking to me like I'm some kind of schmuck...it's come down to me just stopping them and saying, "say what you have to say because I have to go."

So that's the news on the apartment. As of 1pm on Friday Ken and I will own our apartment. WHOO HOOO!

So totally off the subject, does anyone take Flax Seed Oil supplements? I started taking them and I've read some great things about it...seriously, they make this sound like the miracle pill. I'm going to have great hair and nails, get skinny, my skin will glow and I won't die of a heart attack or colon cancer! Well, damn Gina! I'm set!
Thoughts?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long Time Reader, First post.

No, never heard of it, but if i'm going to have great hair, great nail, get skinny, and never have a heart attack, I'm going to go get some Right NOW!!

Love said...

I take flax seed vitamins. My skin is clearing up a bit, but they give me gas. I'm hoping that will go away- and I too will be a skinny, shiney haired miracle!

I know, Too Much Info about a girl you don't know. Nice to meet you...I have gas.

:-)

The Team said...

hahahahahaha! Saradru, don't worry I've noticed the whole gas thing too lately...

Anonymous said...

Bitch you should clean your own damn apartment. Oh, and obviously your parents didnt teach you cursing is unladylike. Slut.

The Team said...

Nice...well being that this post was about closing on an apt and flax seed oil I'm a little confused, but ok. As for cursing..go pull that bug out of your butt...what are you..12? If you don't like it...don't read it! As for the Slut comment, interesting, considering I'm getting married in 6 months and have been with the same person for almost 2 years...but yes, if that makes me a slut then AWESOME! I'm totally a slut.