Monday, April 23, 2007

Our new home

The moves went awesome...both of them...ken on Tuesday me on Wednesday. We're pretty much settled in and even introduced Oscar to his new home yesterday. He had been staying with my parents in Jersey till we moved and painted and all that fun stuff. I think Oscar was a little freaked out by the whole thing. He was like, "all my stuff is here, and the rugs smell right, but this is definitely not my home..." poor kid. And he won't go out on the terrace just yet either. He'll get used to the place slowly and with our new massive bed all three of us can sleep without competing for bed space:) THIS makes me very happy!

I cooked my first meal in our new place last night. I made Veal paprikas...I'm proud to say it turned out pretty damn good! We had a nice meal together and then headed to Pink Berry for dessert. I'm not ashamed to admit it...I'm obsessed with the stuff. I eat it for lunch and after dinner. It's refreshing and makes my stomach feel good. I can't say enough good things. It should be located on every other corner...maybe take over some of those awful tasti delight spots. Damn that shit is bad! I never noticed till I had Pink Berry!

Went to one of my best friends bachelorette party this weekend as well in Philly...busy busy...We had a blast! I always leave them and wish so hard that they all lived here. It takes so much for me to be like, "OK, now it's time to leave and see you again in a few months." It just doesn't seem right, but it's not changing anytime soon so I'm just going to value the time we do spend together. It's just such an amazing feeling when we're all together...kind of like when you get to have your favorite meal and watch your favorite movie, while totally relaxing on the couch on a day off from work...that total comfort. The wedding is 5 weeks!!! Holy Crap!

So for right now things are great! I can't wait for the summer and weekends at the shore...time to just relax and eat flavor ice while sunning on the deck. Our wedding is getting closer and closer, which makes me super excited and I have a feeling there are going to be some proposals coming up amongst some of my best friends! EVEN BETTER! It's just a happy time:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That old man should have spit on your rat of a dog.

The Team said...

what old man? please explain...

Anonymous said...

Haha the one in the elevator remember?