Tuesday, November 26, 2013

New Beginnings!

Oh hi there! It's been a while since I've written on this fun blog, but I've finally come to a place where my kids don't occupy 100% of my time and work is inspiring rather than tiring so I'M BACK!!!  I have so many great products to share with you and silly side stories as well...Lot's happened in the past, oh I don't know, 5 years!!!!! 

I delivered twins girls, moved apartments and finally into a house! Opened up another office in a different state and still have fab hair!  Oh yes, the hair has held up through babies, hard water and stress, so I must be doing something right. I'm still a mascara junkie and have been through countless make-up foundations in search of the PERFECT smoothing miracle. And I think I've found it. I'll share...don't worry.

In addition to the many products I'll review, you'll also be hearing about my motherhood journey. When I say motherhood, I mean this INSANE daily process that involves me working full time and raising two absolutely gorgeous twin girls, while making sure my husband I are still connected and dinner is on the table! I hope you  enjoy the journey!

No comments: