Tuesday, September 20, 2005

She Said, He Said

I have to wonder? Is it always a tale of "she said...he said?"

She said- "We had an amazing time. We had so much in common and could just talk forever."
He said- "She wouldn't be quiet for just one second. And that outfit she was wearing made her body look weird."

She said- "We're taking the next step...we're going to live together"
He said- "I can't figure out what to do with my life. I guess I'll live with her to test it out, you know, see if it's what I really want."

She said- "I heart him. I have a major crush."
He said- "Tell your friend to stop texting me."

Ladies, ladies, ladies...here's a thought:

Let's start thinking in the "he said" mode. When it comes to your man, or a possible man, you have to think "what is it that I'm thinking and wanting?" Then...think of the exact opposite...that's the "he said" thinking that will put you back on track.

Don't be another tale of the "She Said."

No comments: