Thursday, March 23, 2006

Moments of weakness...that pass.


Sometimes I think owning my own company is more of a pain in the ass than anything else, but then at then end of the day when I do my team meeting and recap I'm just so overwhelmed by a feeling of pride in the people who work with me and that they are so capable and amazing! Vanessa had dinner last night with a, editor at Vogue and they started talking about Spread and the editor was so funny because she thought we were some medium sized firm that had been in the business for years. V just laughed and said, well, if you call 3 girls and a guy in a fabulous pink room medium sized then we're you're team! hehe oh well, it's just good to know that everything I've worked so hard for over the past 2 years is paying off and we can be proud of it. Maybe one day I'll look back on these times of hurrying to get pitches done and just flying by the seat of my pants in new business meetings fondly, and laugh about how sometimes we "just made it happen." Sometimes I'm just floored at what we do and how we get by every month, but hey! I guess this is what it's all about right? That, and I have serious problems with authority...hehehe

No comments: