Thursday, March 23, 2006

Something to look forward to:)


After a stressful weak of dealing with being deathly ill, working on a million new business items and pitching business like my life depended on, meeting with people who all want something from me and fighting with friends, which always sucks, I'm happy to announce I'm getting the hell out of this city for a fabulous week of rest and relaxation in the sun in amazing St. Maarten. This is just another one of those magical places where the smell of the air can take away any stress you might be feeling. It will also be the first full week my boyfriend and I spend together in one place with no outs:) hehehe It should be a fun trip, with I'm sure many new discoveries:)

2 comments:

NotCarrie said...

I'm convinced my parents are going to retire there. They visit 1-2 times a year and absolutely love it. I hope they do move there so I can visit!

The Team said...

It really is amazing! I've been coming here for 15 years and it never gets old! I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to move here with me and open a bar or a little shop and just have people come visit us all the time!