Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Today's craving...


CHEESECAKE!!! I represent a company called New York New York Cheesecake and I swear they have the BEST cheesecake on earth! It's more than just creamy and sweet, it's incredible, melt-in-your mouth smooth and wonderful! Anyway, I talk about cheesecake ALL day long to editors, celeb publicists, producers...but I never actually get to sit around and eat the stuff. So today I sent my intern over to the store to grab some for the office. It really made my day!

Not to mention they just launched a Miss New york New York cheesecake contest where if you send in a pic of yourself in a bathingsuit and a note as to why you're the #1 fan of cheesecake, you could win $1000 cash...If I could do it I totally would! I mean, why the hell not!

3 comments:

NotCarrie said...

Mmmmm yeah...now I want cheesecake! Seems like a lot of people are posting about food this afternoon, haha.

QOS said...

oh, i so want to send someone a photo of me in a swimsuit shoveling massive quantities of cheesecake down my gullet.

Adelaide Collective said...

I adore cheesecake. I never seem to find a great slice, expect my college roommie's mom. Man alive, she makes the BEST cheesecake in the world!