Thursday, February 01, 2007

Flats for the season...seriously, why wear heels and suffer when you can wear these!

I have always loved high heels, but at 5'11 it gets tricky and not to mention painful! And I don't wear cheap shoes either, so even though they're balanced and pretty, they still hurt and I find myself sitting most of the time when I go out...and if I'm not sitting I'm thinking about it.

Below are some flats I think everyone can wear:



These are adorable!!!! Little. Yellow. Different. Corso Como flats are wonderful, comfortable and durable.





Python is THE print for spring...Just wait and see...I can't tell you how much of it I've sent out to pubs for april/may issues! This shoes is fabulous and perfect for everyday!



These Sam Edelman ballet flats are just too cute for words, and I can tell you they are a super delicate and pretty shoe. I tried these on the minute they came into the office and haven't stopped staring at them since!



Pretty, pretty pretty! What a pefect spring flat and not overpriced.Oscar does a great job with these.







I LOVE these Jeffrey Campbell flats! They go with jeans, skirts, pants...whatever!!! And they come in great transition colors as well, so in case you're not ready to jump into yellow, this is a great way to make the move.







If you don't like these Sam Edelman shoes, well...I don't really know what to say...They are so fun and when you put them on you feel fabulous! The color isn't too in your face and they are so feminine!
I promise you'll love them.

8 comments:

*krystyn* said...

I guess they'd be cute on the right feet, but it seems that mine are made more for tennis shoes.

Bobby D. said...

With high arches, flat flats just kill my feet: it is so hard to find flats with any arch support. and I would love to have all the flats shown here.

unrelated, everytime i see the name ...snob in the city... this old joni Mitchell song ..Night in the city...
a lilting tune, rolls into my head.

'snob in the city looks pretty to me, snob in the city looks fiiiine" I don't recall the rest of the lyrics, something about waltzing...

NotCarrie said...

I'm 5'10" and don't always feel like towering over people...i love flats-thanks for showing some super hott ones:)

Anonymous said...

I recently bought a pair of All Black boots that I love. Thanks for the link to Barefoot Tess- now I don't have to go to LFStores every time I need my All Black fix!

Anonymous said...

I like the little, yellow, different ones. hehehe. xoxo, guess who?

The Team said...

hahaha! Awesome! I'm so excited you read my blog!!!

Downtown said...

Sam Edelman = My new favorite shoe designer.

A Novelist said...

I am so into ballet flats right now - in fact I am wearing a pair today. There is something innocent, yet sexy about them...

Thanks for sharing your favorites! :)