Friday, February 23, 2007

Update

So a quick update...Wedding planning is wrapping up:) We finalized the photographer, the transportation, the invites. Now the only thing left is setting up the rooms at the hotel for us. And let me just say, the W Hotel is not making this easy or fun.

This place has no system in place for a bride and groom. Basically, they give you a really nice suite for the night of your wedding and that's it...no bridal suite or place for the groom to get ready...nada. You have to book 2 additional suites the night before and then hope to god they let you do a late check out so that you're not left in the cold at noon. What it came down to was that I have to book this great suite that happens to cost a fortune for that extra night just to make sure there's a place for me to get ready and a place for my bridal party to put their dresses on! And well, Ken is still deciding what he's going to do. Such a mess and so RUDE! I don't think I'll ever recommend the W to anyone ever again. I just think they have way too many weird rules and stuff and it's just too pricey to deal with that shit.

Let's hope that the food is great and the service is excellent the day of the wedding...God help them if it's not. I have no plans of being stressed out the day of my wedding or letting anything get to me:) I mean, it's going to be great no matter what!

Other than that, the bridesmaid dresses should be arriving very soon! yay! and my wedding dresses should be getting here sometime next month! oh please let them fit!

I think that's it for now...I'm sure something will pop up, but for right now we're just hanging out.

We're trying to make sure everything with the new apt is in order. We have to submit our board package next week sometime, so cross your fingers that it's going to go through! And then I move out of my current apartment on the 14th. Insane. I can't actually imagine doing that, but it's going to happen very soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you planned the honeymoon?

It will all be perfect, and if it isn't I swear to you that you won't notice...unless someone points it out to you.

Best advice I got at my own wedding...EAT. You picked it out, you sampled..so eat it. At the brunch the next morning I was so thankful that I tasted what everyone was raving about!! As weird as it sounds, I was also thankful that someone had the thought to take a picture of the plated food before we ate....it is a nice memory from that day.