Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fall is on its way...I love fall!

As Fall items officially dropped on retail floors a couple days ago, yes, July 25th (although walking through bloomies on sunday felt like Thanksgiving) I'm very excited to share some choice items that I'm completely in love with for fall and now have to figure out how I'm going to get my hands on some of them!!!!


These adorable Brian Atwoods are just stunning! That red is perfection and I can already see them on my feet! How much fun would it be to throw those on with a short little black dress with a bubble bottom!!!? I think I would walk down the street just looking at my feet, which is not very elegant, but who cares!!! LOOK AT THEM! ($510)



What can I say about these Christian Laboutin pumps...wow! The chocolate suede just screams touch me and the red sole can really just make an outfit...You think I'm crazy right? well no...because say you are wearing a perfectly fit Akris pencil skirt with a stunning crisp white Thomas Pink button down, with a sexy high waisted belt...and then those shoes! How adorable is that as you run to catch a cab showing off your very sexy soles! I just think it makes the shoe...otherwise, it's just a platform, and well...then just go to Steve Madden. I saw he's making a copy of these already too...so if you can't spend the $770 on these, Steve prbably has them for like $80!!!



This Carlos Falchi Croc skin bag is glorious in the picture,but 100 times more incredible in person! It has a classic shape and is easy to carry. Ok, let's be serious here, this bag costs around $5000 so I'm not going to be sprinting to my nearest SAKS to buy it, but a girl can dream right?! ANd these days smaller bag companies are modifying and perfecting croco-like leathers to perfection for as cheap as $150!!! I'm just bowing to Mr. Falchi...you are a master of your craft!



These Giuseppe Zanotti wedges are more than fabulous...they're super fabulous! I personally could NEVER walk in them, but I know people who could! How great are these!!!!!??? If these were a little but smaller in the heel they would be my shoes of the season! But, I'd top off at 6'3 in these puppies and well, that's just not going to work next to my 6'2 bf... But, I had to show you all and if you feel you can pull them off, then wear them in good health and enjoy the shit out of them!!! I'm jealous!!!!! ($495)



This very pretty Mary Margill necklace is one of the coolest I've seen from fall collections...I see alot of collections...a ton of new designers and I've pretty much know when was coming out for fall since many months back, but I hadn't seen this and I just love it. I think it sends a great message and also serves as a wonderful reminder of our strength. This is a MUST HAVE! ($650)

SO there you have a few desired items...I think they are delicious on so many levels! AND, I'm sure there will some great copies coming out very soon...thank god!

3 comments:

NotCarrie said...

I can't wait for FALL!!!!!!!

I love those red shoes, wow!

Beth said...

I love both of those pumps. Wow x10. You have great taste! I'm so glad I discovered your blog.

Dizzie said...

I LOVE the Giuseppe Zanotti! (didn't Rhianna wear a pair when she appeared on "So you think you can dance"?)

But darn if they'll surface up here on the Far Side... *sigh*

Great blog, btw!