Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A little change in topic... just because.



SO I've been trying to find a great pair of flat boots for a while now...Last year I purchased a fabulous pair of very high Frye boots that I still love, but I'm looking for the flat dream boot this season.

Last weekend I ordered a nice pair of black riding style boots from JCrew...very cute, but when I got them I noticed that they are HUGE in the ankle area and calf. I'm just not sure if this is the look I'm going for. I'm not exactly equestrian anymore...Maybe when I wasd 13, but at 26 I consider myself a little more chic. Although, they are very pretty boots and I've seen women on the street who can really pull this horse look off well!

So then I went searching and I found these two boots that I now have a huge crush on! This always happens to me! WHy why why do I go looking!!! I should know by now that if I start searching I'll inevitably end up at Saks or Barneys, and that is BAD.

Anyway, these are sexy, stunning, comforting and just so pretty all in one.
These are both Bottega Veneta and I might just have to go try them on this weekend...ugh...so bad!

2 comments:

NotCarrie said...

I didnt think my legs were super skinny or anything, but no boots fit me. It's crazy! Damn muscles;)

Beth said...

Those boots are definitely made for walking. It sounds we both suffer from the same Saks/Barneys/Nordstrom syndrome. The first pair are stunning. Ahh...