Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WE FOUND IT!!!!


I'm excited to announce that we have found a venue for our wedding!!! We will be getting married and having a fabulous reception at...wait for it...wait for it...The W Hotel on 49th and Lexington!

I knew the moment I walked in today, and felt it so strong as I walked through all the rooms. I even like the color of their carpeting! I love the chocolate brown leather chairs, the awesome lounge furniture, the grass everywhere, the bamboo in the hallways and smell in the air. It is exactly what I had imagined. It's sexy, chic and warm all at the same time:)

And...it's in the city, making it so easy for my bridal party and family to move around for pictures! It also makes life easy for people who live in the city, which is about 30% of our guests...and the rest of the people can stay at the W if they'd like to go home to Jersey, which is where most of them are from.

I had so much running through my head as I sat there and spoke to Jill, the fabulous in house event person. Shawn was also spitting out idea after idea and we were just going with it! SO MUCH FUN!

Now, we just have to finalize the food and do a tasting and we'll be all set with the very important stuff...oh wait, hmmm...rrrright...everything is important! hehehe whatever, it'll get done and be great!

Today was a very positive day all around. Found a place for my wedding, picked up some new clients...good day, good day.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

super duper!

Lisa said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to see it all come together :-) V. happy for you!

NotCarrie said...

YAY!

The Team said...

Thanks! GOD! I am so much more relaxed now! I guess all the fun stuff like picking flowers happens next! WHOO HOO!

Adelaide Collective said...

Lovely! It's all coming together.

Beth said...

Aw! That's so exciting! Sorry I fell off your blog reading bandwagon...but I'm back. Glad to hear things are progessing nicely!