Friday, August 25, 2006

Wedding planner #1- Shawn

We had our first person to person meeting with a wedding planner last night and it was so much fun! Up until that point I'd only spoken to them on the phone and well, it was exhausting listening to the same stuff over and over again...But Shawn has something...he's fun, funny and "got" our concept right away.

He called it Calvin Klein sleek...hehehe in a way, but not that minimalistic, but anyway, he got it. He Loved our ideas and totally felt out our personalities. We were with him for over an hour and by the time we were wrapping up we both knew it was going to be Shawn. But, we agreed to meeting with another planner this evening just to give ourselves options. I don't know how she's going to match him though...he is just so fabulous! When he started talking about turning over rooms and creating the lounge for the after party, I was sold...hehehe uhmmm and he was ALL OVER our desert ideas and was a big fan of our food choices!

Oh...and did I mention his fee is NOT $20k and he didn't look at me and my budget and say "no way." He was so positive and said it would be incredible!

LOVE SHAWN!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hooray! I say stick to your guns...he sounds wonderful.