Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Desire to eat can be so strong!



I'm an eater...I'm a foodie...I'm whatever you want to call me in relation to loving food. Some might say "chubby," I say, "happily full." hehehe... I love to experiment with food, love the smell of it and absolutely adore going to new restaurants! Seriously, I'm actually surprised I'm not 300lbs considering how much my boyfriend and I eat out, because well, it's a lot! And when we find a place we love...oh watch out! We're there! It was Otto(still might be his fav), then it was the Turkish Kitchen(is STILL AMAZING), and now it's Landmarc...(I really have no words other than fabulous, fun, romantic, chic...ok so I have a few words)
So I say with much excitement that my desire for today is Del Posto! As I'm sure many of you know, this is Mario Batali's new place and it's generated quite the buzz...NO, this is not from some insanely driven PR effort, although I'm sure the crew handling it is doing a great job, I think this one speaks for itself. This is magnificently decorated, planned wonderfully, oh yeh...and cost a breezy $10 million dollars! Oh and the food is amazing as well...so I hear. I want to try it all!!!! Can't wait! IF any of you have been, please tell me what you ate and what you LOVED!

Ciao for now!

No comments: