Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Is it a good idea or a bad idea?


Over the past few months I've been debating on getting some sort of method of transportation...Since a driver will just have to wait till my budget can fit it...hehe rrrright, I thought about purchasing a vespa. Wouldn't it be so nice to just jump on my pretty vespa, place my dog in the front basket and be on my way to work in the morning and to wherever in the afternoon? But I soon realized that parking it costs $150 a month in my garage and well...no. So now after spending a weekend bike riding I'm thinking maybe a shiny new bike is in order! I came across this bike on another fabulous website called outblush.com. It's so pretty and they actually come in many different colors and styles. The Bike is called the Electra Betty Cruiser and it's just fabulous! Oh! and believe it or not, but you can find the old school back pedal breaks on some of these bikes as well! LOVED THOSE! Anyway, check them out...

I'm still not 100% about the bike thing...drivers in NYC are just not bike friendly and I would fear the messenger gang trying to take me out on my pretty pink bike...I can just see it now..."bitter messenger knocks out girl on pink bike..." And my ass would be broadcast citywide as they show me face down, ass up on the asphalt...hmmmm...not pretty.

3 comments:

NotCarrie said...

It's adorable but I would be scard to ride it in the street. Especially in the city.

Unknown said...

OMG, I love it! I've been wanting a bike for so long and this is almost exactly what I've been looking for. All I'd need is a little wicker basket.

Lindsey said...

I LOVE this bike. And pink? Oh god...could it get any better?