Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sometimes what you desire happens!


I write daily desires because well, I like the stuff or ideas and I think maybe one day I'll buy them for myself or someone else will like them and find pleasure in discovering them too...
The other day, well actually for the past 3 weeks I've been desiring my favorite flowers...peonies. I love these flowers! They are the perfect flowers...smell incredible, rich in color and just make me smile all the time. Every spring I get peony crazed and buy then on the street! Just yesterday I said something to my boyfriend about how much I love them and have to stop and grab some today on my way home from work...

So this morning a very nice man delivered to me the most incredible bunch of peonies with a note attached that says, "Happy Spring, love ..." Amazing! Lovely, Special!!!!

How great is he????!!!!

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Gorgeous!

Unfortunately my certain someone is allergic to flowers :(.

No more weekly trips to the florist for me.

Miss said...

Those are stunning flowers! Nothing says spring like fresh flowers in the home.