Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Player's Club...



I got some VERY exciting news last night and I have to write about it! Marquis Jets has an anual trip they organize for a few of their select top earners, sales people, marketing people... This trip is the MOST DESIRED trip and it's pretty slim that you're going on it, even if you think you are...But, luckily one of my very best friends is a Marquis Jet superstar and she has so very graciously invited me to accompany her on this trip of trips! We fly down on one of their jets to The Ocean Club in Nassau Bahamas for 4 days of fabulous treatment and fun! I can't wait! This will be my first official flight on a private jet...I've walked on a few, but never actually flew on one, so this should be so exciting. I feel like a little kid!

Right now I have to start planning on what I'm going be wearing and what I need to bring with me...oh wait, that's right...NOTHING, because everything is there for us to use and enjoy:)

I still feel like it's a dream...I'm going to ride it for as long as it lasts:)

I will definitely update on how the trip went...I leave in 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Shopaholic D said...

Hiyas! Sounds like a fun trip!

I love your blog! Especially how you work topics other than just fashion into it. I have a question for you about possibly doing a blog link trade. Please email me if you're interested @ diana.ferry@dcelestine.com .

Thanks!

Diana