Thursday, May 11, 2006

Food Poisoning

As I was curled up on the floor of my bathroom last night, cold and clammy and just dying...I thought to myself, how the hell can I make myself feel better?! Is there a cure for this? Am I dying? Seriously, I think food poisoning is the worst thing ever! It's not like a bad cold or infection where there are THINGS that can help...no no no...with food poisoning you just have to ride it out...Such a shame too, because I had a wonderful dinner last night with two great friends at an adorable Middle Eastern place and I really enjoyed myself...Sadly, I will NEVER be returning ...I think my stomach would murder me! UGH! the agony! AND I'm not being even a little bit dramatic!

3 comments:

Adelaide Collective said...

Ewww...that's the worse. Ironically, I got a little food poisoning last Sunday.

Btw, I relaunched Ivy On Hudson. Finally!

NotCarrie said...

Aww, poor thing. I've never had food poisoning-and hope to never know what it's like. Hope you feel better soon.

Dustin said...

oooohhhh i found a new blog