Thursday, April 27, 2006

Desire of the Day...


So I think I'm going to start posting something everyday that I desire:) It might be affordable or it might be, well...just plain insane, but whatever:)
Today's desire of the day comes to us from Lauren Moffatt, a fabulous handbag designer! HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!!?

I think this is a perfect summer clutch and it will glide into fall as well...it's all about versatility people! I have to say, I'm not the biggest clutch person in the world. I really cherish my bags and I like to have my hands free. But look at how cute this is! And I think it will fit more than just one of my chosen lip balms or glosses...don't you hate when you have a great little bag and all that fits is a tiny little tube of something...? YUCK! I need space!

Anyway, there you have it...my desire of the day!

No comments: