Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Some more Crack...for your hair.


I know in the past I've told you that Pantene is the Crack of all shampoos...And I still agree with this, but about 3 days ago I gave into the urge to buy more Pantene product. I got this new Restorative collection conditioner for antifrizz....This stuff is fantastico!!! Seriously, amazing! I was deperate for something to tame my hair when I just do a half-assed blow dry...you know what I'm talking about...where you just dry the front two panels of hair and the rest goes to shit...Yeh so I use the stuff, do my half-assed blow out and run out the door. A half hour later my boyfriend asks me if I've had my hair blown out because it looks fantastic...THANK YOU PANTENE! This stuff makes you hair super smooth and sleek. It doesn't allow the air to frizz it out at all. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

The ultimate test will be a hot and humid Manhattan day!!!! But for now it's all about the Pantene Restorative:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i was in a jam about 2 months ago and needed shampoo, so my girlfriend picked up Pantene for me and it included the Antifrizz as a sample. it really is good for those times you don't really have a chance to do a Bumble and Bumble Deeep Treatment. right now i'm swearing by Goldwell's Kerasilk Rich Care Shampoo and Treatment! Talk about soft-ass hair!

NotCarrie said...

I am going to have to check this out. RIght now I'm all about Kiehls Smoothing Serum Straightening stuff.

I'm worried about humidity!

Crazy Girl City said...

I discovered Pantene Restorative about a month ago. I love it, too, and it smells really good.

If you are looking for something to help the frizz, you should try Kenra Platinum Silkening Gloss. It works really great if you use a flat iron of sorts, too. And the smell is just amazing.