Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My latest Hobby...

I currently represent a few jewelry designers who make some fabulous stuff! For example, www.jennifergrove.com Wonderful, easy-to-wear stuff that is not going to kill your wallet. And also knowing that the designer is possibly one of the sweetest people alive, doesn't hurt. It actually makes you want to buy more!

So the other day I wondered into a bead store and just picked up some great semi-precious stones. I started to formulate a necklace that I would make for my mom for Mother's Day and well, I got REALLY into! Then today, I went back to the store to make another friend of mine a necklace for her birthday. I purchased some smokey quartz, some jade and some awesome light purple stone, which I can't remember, but it's awesome! Then I made another friend a necklace and she LOVES it! Ithink I found my calling! hehehe Just kidding ,but it really is fun and some of the stuff I've made is super pretty.

Sadly I'm slightly unskilled in the earring making department...uhmmm I suck at it actually so that' s my next challenge and oh yes...I will succeed:)

No comments: