Friday, April 28, 2006

Today's Desire!



I'm very excited about this little craving...It's the Temperly London Sweet Pea Intarsia Dress. I've been following Temperly for a few years and I've always enjoyed the collections, but I never really started "stalking" the line till this past fashion week, when my show and Termperly went up against one another...We changed the timing of OUR show...Are you kidding!!!! Temperly is lovely and chic and has a serious cult following, not to mention the entire collection has been picked up by SAKS, which well it very cool.

Anyway, this dress is a little different. I love the Mayan inspired print and I also like that it has little sleeves. I love strapless and thin strapped dresses, but it's nice to see this every once in a while. God knows I would look awful in this, but a girl can dream right?!

So enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, VERY cute :)

The Team said...

thanks so much!!!! You're so sweet!

Shopaholic D said...

That dress is fabulous! So unique! I love how they kept the shoes simple...

...I have a necklace that would look pretty cool with that (here).

:) Diana

The Team said...

Thanks Diana! Love your collection and yes, that necklace would look wonderful with the dress!

Shopaholic D said...

Why thank you! Glad you like it!

:-)Diana