Monday, April 10, 2006

NEW PRODUCT! NEW PRODUCT!


I'm sure many of you crazed skin care product junkies have heard about this company Earthen, but holy crap it's amazing! This weekend when I was in New Jersey I stopped into Saks and this wonderful lady, Hanna, who I've known since I was 7 was there, so I stopped by and said hi:) She mentioned this new line to me as we were talking about how bad the sun is for my skin (uhmm I'm tan and it's obvious I let the sun hit my face...bad bad bad) and she told me about this line. Well, she showed me this product called Instant Peel, which seemed cool but carried a price tag of $50 for 6 packets. I was a little skeptical about all of it...I don't usually spend a ton of money of stuff for my face...I used to spend a ton of money of la Mer and so on, but I realized that it's just not worth it and so I stopped.

Anyway, I've been through a ton of shit with my skin. Everything from Lazers to chemicals to my monthly facials...and well my skin looks really quite amazing now, considering how much it's been through ,but I'm always looking for a good scrub or moisturizer. So enter Instant Peel! You open up a little packet and start working it in with your fingers and the top layer of dead skin just peels off in your hands and your left with a fresh layer of skin! It's awesome and when I got out of the shower and looked at my skin it was quite remarkable! I would strongly rec this product for anyone who thinks they might need it. It's def worth the $50. Oh and there moisturizer is fantastic as well:)

No comments: